4-H Records Due

  • Monday, September 18, 2017, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM

To be eligible for year-end awards and to receive project credit, 4-H members are required to complete records for animal science, clothing, flower gardening, vegetable gardening, junior leader, and citizenship. Also check the website at www.putknoweldgetowork.org and click on 4-H/Youth Development and Forms for these records. To obtain your 4-H Animal Science Project Record contact your 4-H leader or stop at the CCE Office or call us at 607-664-2300.


Jenny Groen
4-H/Youth Program Leader
(607) 583-3245


3 East Pulteney Square
Bath, New York 14810