FLX Goat Field Day
Saturday, June 9, 2018,
9:30 AM -
Join us to:
- Learn about basic goat health and fair requirements.
- Learn about body parts & breeds, feeding and basic care. (stations)
- Have hands-on demonstrations of hoof trimming, disbudding, tattoos/tagging, and more. (stations)
- Dr. Tatiana Stanton Cornell University Small Ruminant Extension Specialist will be teaching.
- Learn about fitting your animal for show and showmanship. Bring your own project animal if you wish! (workshops)
- Bring show clothes you have outgrown and swap them for another size.
- Enter to win special door prizes.
- This event is for both meat and dairy goat project members.
Hosted by Yates, Steuben, and Seneca County 4-H. This clinic is made possible by funding through the Willman Fund at the Department of Animal Sciences at Cornell University.
Location: Seneca County Fairgrounds, Waterloo, New York
Registration is required for the event.
RSVP by Friday, June 1st
$5.00 registration fee
To register: call 315-539-9251, email email@example.com, or register online: www.senecacountycce.org