Estate Planning is an Investment
Tuesday, February 23, 2021,
6:00 PM -
- How a comprehensive estate plan can save you and your family money, protect assets and provide peace of mind
- Wills and Trusts—Why everyone should have a Will.
- Power of Attorney and Health Care documents—why you should have them and how they can help avoid the cost of a guardianship.lHow Trusts can help you avoid probate (saving time and money)
- Using Trusts to protect assets you have worked a lifetime to accumulate.
- How certain trusts can protect assets for your beneficiaries
- lHidden pitfalls of joint accounts and deeds with life use.
Last updated February 5, 2021